2013-05-06

Twilight Time


I know I haven't written much in the last few weeks. I am very sorry but I've been quite busy being in love and sobbing about school. So I have decided to write about two very nice days. Isn't it weird how people usually write more when they are unhappy or sorrowful? (you know it's true) Now I finally convinced myself to write something again.

miniflower2 miniflower2 miniflower2 miniflower2 miniflower2 miniflower2 miniflower2 miniflower2 miniflower2 miniflower2 miniflower2 miniflower2 miniflower2 miniflower2 miniflower2 miniflower2 miniflower2 miniflower2 miniflower2 miniflower2 miniflower2 miniflower2 





miniflower2  Basically there are two very nice days I enjoyed very much. First of all I have to inform you that my birthday was on the 18th of April. So on Saturday the 20th, I went out to see animals in the zoo. It was so much fun and I felt completely content the whole day. Day two is a bicycle excursion and a visit in a beautiful tea house. Both days I spend with my amazing boyfriend who I love so unimaginable much. I don't have much to tell except for that I am happy, even though I still don't feel good everyday. I know I overreact many times and I know that I get nervous too often and I wish I wasn't like this, but he's okay with it. Maybe I will be okay with it too one day. I certainly hope that I will, because I don't want to be like this. I just can't bear it.


                       Zoo 









                   Tea Garden
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Flower 52