my record player is stuck
it plays the same tune once more again
seems like it might be good luck
I spilled my coffee and it cause a stain
it plays the same tune once more again
seems like it might be good luck
I spilled my coffee and it cause a stain
sunbeams coming through my window
everything seems uncomplicated for now
this morning I listened to the radio
they say world is in chaos and I ask myself how
everything seems uncomplicated for now
this morning I listened to the radio
they say world is in chaos and I ask myself how
everybody thinks it’s complicated
but the solution is very plain
however it’s true that we become what we once hated
and it is causing an ache in my brain
but the solution is very plain
however it’s true that we become what we once hated
and it is causing an ache in my brain
No comments:
Post a Comment