It’s something sad but actually it’s not
Although the little heart flourishes
Being demure is just a thing I’ve got
Although the little heart flourishes
Being demure is just a thing I’ve got
Filling my leisure with thinking
That you’re filled with felicity
I find out while tea drinking
That you’re filled with felicity
I find out while tea drinking
I only wish to conflate my thoughts
Or to be just the tiniest bit of fetching
Nothing can stop this sorrowfulness
Why must there be so much thinking?
Or to be just the tiniest bit of fetching
Nothing can stop this sorrowfulness
Why must there be so much thinking?
Today was a very peaceful day. I drank three cups of coffee and feel very blessed to be myself. I don't feel good but I have this weird feeling of contentment and it's just really nice! I wrote a letter and tried my best to make it look beautiful. Sadly my handwriting is dreadful. Also my day was filled with the craziest amount of flowers, I just kept seeing them everywhere. I'm going to have a shower in a few minutes and after that I'll go to the postoffice to get rid of the letter I wrote. I am dazed and confused and it's getting on my nerves.
No comments:
Post a Comment