It always starts with holding hands. When I met you
I felt myself appear. As if you planted a garden in my stomach and I had just
begun to grow. The nearer you got to me the faster the plants grew. You watered me in conjunction with
holding me together. I wasn’t able to breathe before you surrounded me. It is
as if I was finally able to see. When out lips met for the first time, the
flowers you planted inside me emerged from my stomach into my fragile heart. I
was willing to let you write your name over my body. I remember smeared eyeliner from making out through the night. Since that day invisible flowers have been growing out of my
eyes and I cannot see anyone else but you. I am so in love it hurts; it is a good pain. There are
butterflies trying to emerge from my body. My hands feel empty whenever yours
aren’t holding them. Now that I met
you I am no longer alone. I might be lonely, yet I will never be alone again.
When we kiss my lips burn and nothing makes me feel more existing than your touch. I miss you when you are not near me and it feels as if my love never stops growing. Your eyes hurt my heart and when you brush past my skin it feels as if little flowers could grow out of me any time. I think this is what love is
When we kiss my lips burn and nothing makes me feel more existing than your touch. I miss you when you are not near me and it feels as if my love never stops growing. Your eyes hurt my heart and when you brush past my skin it feels as if little flowers could grow out of me any time. I think this is what love is
No comments:
Post a Comment